The workshop Statlearn is a premier event held every year, which focuses on current and upcoming trends in Statistical Learning. Statlearn’18 will be held in Nice on April, 4-5-6 2018. This year, there only will be a 3-day spring school with tutorials on different challenging issues in statistical learning. The number of participants is limited to 40 and these tutorials are exclusively intended for PhD candidates and young researchers. Statlearn is a conference of the French Society of Statistics (SFdS).
- Wednesday April, 4th (10h-18h): Statistical learning on graphs and networks (P. Latouche (Univ Paris 1), M.L. Martin-Magniette (INRA–MIA, réseau NetBio))
- Thursday April, 5th (9h-17h): Optimal transport for statistical learning (R. Flamary (Univ. Nice), N. Courty (Univ. Bretagne-Sud))
- Github repository with Python code, data and slides
- Friday April, 6th (9h-17h): Statistical learning in high-dimensional spaces (C. Bouveyron (Univ. Nice), J. Jacques (Univ. Lyon))
There will be a poster session on Thursday 5th April 2018, from 6pm, with some local food specialties. This session would be in particular a great opportunity for young researchers to present their work.The submission of ongoing works is encouraged.
- Charles Bouveyron (Univ. Nice Cote d’Azur)
- Mathieu Emily (Agrocampus Ouest)
- Chloé Friguet (Univ. Bretagne-Sud)
- Julien Jacques (Univ. Lyon)
- Pierre Latouche (Univ. Paris 1)